We love finding new ways to use our stoneware containers. It's Friday, have a drink. This one is perfect for fall! Courtesy of the book "Shake."
Rosemary Maple Bourbon Sour
3 oz. Bourbon
1.5 oz. Lemon Juice
.75 oz. Maple Syrup
1 Sprig of Rosemary, Stem Removed
1. Muddle the rosemary and maple syrup in a shaker.
2. Add the bourbon and lemon juice.
3. Add ice above the level of the liquid and shake for 15 seconds.
4. Fine strain into a cup with large ice cubes.
5. Garnish with a lemon wheel and a sprig of rosemary.